Hiking-Guide from Tenerife with online/offline view + GPS-Tracks
The Hiking-Guide contains 86 actual Tours. I have walked all of them myself and use my own GPS records. Detours I have taken have been corrected.
Reviews from clients: 5.0 von 4
(4) - very good
(0) - good
(0) - average
(0) - bad
(0) - very bad
Excerpt from reviews:
Dieter wrote: The hiking guide was a great help in planning: lots of tour suggestions (we did 12 of them), reliable information, GPX tracks - just great.
Theo wrote: The previous version (6) has already served us well. Reliable information, easy to follow. I find the new layout even clearer.
Elke wrote: We have already hiked a few tours. Everything has always worked out well. The information was precise.
Birgit wrote: The hiking guide is clearly structured and absolutely great. The route descriptions and times also correspond to our pace.
The Hiking-Guide contains:
- all Tours from this site as PDF-document
- one site in A4 contains a tour for printing
- online/offline view from every tour optimized for smartphones
- all necessary bus connections included
- links for bookings to Teide, Barranco del Infierno and Chinobre
- bullet-point, comprehensible and unambiguous references
- all GPS-Tracks inkluding
- free updates on request
- payment via PayPal including buyer protection
- prompt provision of the download via external service provider (droppy.ch) as well as programming and activation of the access data
only 14,90 € (inkluding updates)
Buy now with PayPal including buyer protection:
The download is in the form of a zip file. You can unzip the file as follows:
- on the PC double-click on the file and the hiking guide and the GPS tracks appear
- on the Mac after this Instruction
- on the iPhone or iPad after this Instruction
- on an Android smartphone according to this Instruction
What do you get?
You will receive a pdf file to print out. Each hike is presented in the current issue in landscape format on one A4 page. The most important information is at the top left, below that the graphics and on the right the complete description in key points in large font. Here you can download an example.
Additionally you get access to the Service-Area on this site. There you will find all tour descriptions optimally prepared for smartphones, including current information such as closed paths. To use a description offline, you only need to download the page in the browser. You no longer need a printout when you are on the road. Bus connections and all GPS tracks are also included.
A sensible route means that the steep ascent is done at the beginning when you are still fresh. Then a recovery phase
follows and the descent should be the longer section to spare the joints. Knowing this, one should prefer the Taganana route to the
Afur variant in order to put the ascent to Afur at the beginning. Walking poles should always be used, except on very easy tours. On
the ascent you save strength by using your arms and on the descent you can cushion your joints with your arms.
The updates are free of charge. However, due to the rights of the EU, they must be requested. If you see after the purchase that the number of tours has increased, please write to me at the mail address of the imprint. You will then receive the download link by mail.
13.3.2022: Release 9.4
- change tour Masca/Santiago del Teide
23.2.2022: Release 9.3
- examination of TITSA bus connections
- updates prices
22.2.2022: Release 9.2
- implementing spanish version
5.2.2022: Release 9.1
- implementing english version
30.1.2022: Release 9
- change tour Barranco Masca
- including photos in the service area
21.12.2019: Release 8
- 11 new tracks
29.1.2019: Release 7
- 10 new tracks
- new format for a better view
6.7.2018: Release 6.1
- new Service-Area for online/offline-view
4.9.2017: Release 6
- examination of TITSA bus connections
- creation of a separate timetable
5.5.2017: Release 5
- 5 new tracks
3.3.2017: Release 4
- 7 new tracks
13.5.2016: Release 3
- 3 new tracks
24.4.2016: Release 2
- change tour Chanajiga - Fortaleza
- 9 new tracks
9.3.2016: Release 1
- preparation 41 tracks
Recommendation free GPS-App: OsmAnd
The free version includes 7 offline maps (e.g. Canaries) in OSM format, which you can choose freely. There is a very good manual here. I have rarely seen such a well-programmed app. The developers have really thought of everything. You can even use the app for offline navigation. Below are 2 screenshots.